Sak Yant are traditional Thai tattoos and are intended to protect the wearer from mischief, unhappiness and bad influences. The Yants are said to have a variety of positive effects on life. The Yants receive their full effect when they are stung in a ceremony and consecrated by the tattoo master. Many Muay Thai fighters wear these tattoos to protect themselves from injury and to gain strength. The tigers are the motif most often worn by Nak Muay and give the wearer great power. Athletic cut t-shirt with many prints on front, neck and sleeves. 8 Weapons is the brand for the unique Muay Thai. According to the motto: "from Thai boxers for Thai boxers", active competitors and Nak Muay are behind the brand name. - Design: white (Sak Yant tigers), material: 100 % cotton.
- ☛ 8 Weapons Muay Thai t-shirts are clear statements for Thai boxing.
- ☛ Very good fabric quality: perfect cut and long lasting prints characterise this brand.
- ☛ One body: 8 Weapons. Athletic fit, made of 100 % soft cotton a very comfortable t-shirt for training or everyday outfit.
- ☛ 8 Weapons is the brand name for the unique Muay Thai. According to the motto: "from Thai boxers for Thai boxers", active competitors and Nak Muay are behind the brand name.
- ☛ 100 % 8 Weapons quality.
- Binding: Misc.
- Brand: 8 WEAPONS
- Product Group: Sports
- Product Type Name: SPORTING_GOODS
- Manufacturer: 8 WEAPONS
- Publisher: 8 WEAPONS
- Studio: 8 WEAPONS